Monday, March 26, 2007

"Ran fEvEr"

During my elementary years, I don’t usually go to the internet café and play different games. What I know to play was the game called “Counter-Strike” and “Star craft”. I usually play games that are offline. I hear people talking about different games like Ragnarok, Gunbound, and many other games that are famous and that are online.

When I was 1st year, my friends taught me how to play the game “Gunz”. This was the first online game I ever played in my whole life. When we got bored to this game, they played the game “DOTA” which was very famous game in most of the internet café’s in the school and in our place. My friends encouraged me to play the game with them. At first, I don’t like to play the game with them because I find it confusing. Then, I got interested to play the game because I got bored of playing the old game I used to play. I first watched them how they play the game. Then they taught me the game. The first people I played with this game were Levi, John Paul and Samuel. The first hero I’ve chosen was Leshrac the Malicious. I really find the game confusing at first and I didn’t really had fun playing that game with them that time. But most of my friends play that game; I just played with them even if I don’t have much fun playing the game. Then I learned the game and understood it clearly and I had fun playing it with them.

During summer, another game which was online was introduced to me by my friends. The game they introduced to me was “RAN Online”. I didn’t really find the game nice at first, but when my friends always encourage me to play it, I play the game usually and I really had fun playing it. For me, among all the games I have played, it is my favorite game. You can let your character level up and you can have different cool skills. You can also chat with different gamers around the Philippines. Almost everyday I play the game. Then I got addicted to the game. Most of the time, I spend 10 hrs in the internet café playing the game with my friends. I really was addicted to the game. I’m playing the game almost a year already. When school started, I introduced the game to my classmates and schoolmates. They had fun playing the game and also got addicted. We play the game in the internet café’s in school during dismissal and during Saturdays and Sundays. Ran fever spread all through out the Philippines. Most of the people in the internet café I play have costumers playing the game. In the Philippines, about a thousand gamers play this game. There are even players who don’t sleep because they want to play the game all day and all night. They want to be one of the top ten players of the game in the Philippines. It’s really a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very, very, very nice entry of yours!!!!!
I like your topic!!!!
PrEhO mAn gUd tA, AddIct sA rAn...